We co-create with you, an internal accelerator model, to deliver innovation in 20 weeks.
We offer a virtual 'Chief Innovation officer'
Week 0: Problem
Week 1-2: Discover
Week 3-4: Prototype
Week 5-6: measure/iterate
A/B testing problems/ customers
A/B testing solutions
A/B testing distribution
A/B testing strategy
Week 0: Problem/Unlearn
Week 1-2: Shutup and listen
Week 3-4: Co-create
Week 5-6: Show, not tell, to sell
Week 7: Choose one path
- 2 x live prototypes (does our message/solution resonate in the market)
- 1 x technical prototype (can the problem be solved in this way)
- Lack of innovative culture
- Incremental vs Disruptive
- Inaction (unsure where to start, how to take it forward, risk it or not?)
- Little capacity
- Falling in love with the solution
- Behaviour change
- Making it happen
- Strategic intent
1 + 1 (one employee at 20% time + 1 senior sponsor).
We offer a virtual 'co-founder' (not mentor/advisor/coach)
- 10 x "How might we...." problem statements to foster innovation within constraints.
- Each problem statement to have a senior sponsor.
senior management buy in:
- Sign-off on 20% time for each selected individual into Sprint.
- Selection of emerging leaders throughout the organisation to take the lead with Sprint
5 x customer scripts
2 x value propositions
10 x minimum viable products/rapid prototypes (what are the different ways we can solve the problem)
1 x pitch-deck (customers/senior management)
Knowledge: 10+ hours
Skills: 30+ customer interviews
Mindsets: 15+ hours of one to one with your virtual co-founder
Introductions: 15+ high-value personal introductions
Resources: 5+ hours of presentation (proposals, powerpoints, websites, videos)
Week 0: Problem
Week 1-2: Channels
Week 3-4: Key partners
Week 5: Public launch
1 + 1 (2 employees part-time at 50% + 1 senior sponsor).
We offer a virtual 'CTO'/developer and designer.
1 + 1 (two employees at 100% + 1 senior sponsor).
We offer a virtual 'CTO'/developer, designer, chief marketing officer.
- 10 customers signed up
- 100 customer signed up
- customer pitch-deck
- alpha product/service + website
- 1000 customers signed up
- beta product/service + website
- video story
- investor/partner pitch-deck
- board of advisors
- integration into business
Week 0: Co-create the In'accelerator program
Week 1-2: Studios for exceutives, senior management, and employees
- 3 x pricing models
- 3+ key partners
- 1 x pilot (are the economics attractive to justify scaling?)